Recipe by MarraMamba
Fast and easy, full of flavor. A summer soup with flavors from the garden and the tiny sweet cold water shrimp of the st. lawrence. This recipe is thanks to Les Fougeres restaurant in chelsea quebec.
- 26 ounces fresh tomatoes, skinned and seeded (or tinned)
- 2 English cucumbers
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, lightly packed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves, lightly packed
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked matane shrimp (or tiny)
- yogurt (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomatoes and cucumbers in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add yogurt, olive oil, curry powder and fresh herbs. Continue to process until smooth. Season to taste then chill until very cold.
- Serve cold garnished with a little yogurt and some matane shrimps.