Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Soup with a difference !
Make and share this Chilled Tomato and Dill Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled,seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- hot sauce (several drops)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- To peel tomatoes quickly and easily, place in boiling water for about 30 seconds.
- Remove with a spoon and slide skin off.