Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderfully refreshing- serve it cold! Try this on a hot day served with a crusty loaf of French bread and glass of white wine, iced tea or lemonade. No cooking involved, if you use frozen cleaned and precooked shrimp. From The Collector's Cookbook Hearty Cold Dishes, Woman's Day Kitchen.
- Stir together broth, cream, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in shrimps, cucumber and dill.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Makes 6 cups, or 4 main-dish servings.
- Note: Time does not include chill time.