Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had to post this one when I saw there was amaretto liquor in it.
- 2 lbs strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Equal Sugar Lite
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries and amaretto.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain strawberries.
- Reserve 1 cup strawberry slices.
- In a blender, combine remaining strawberries, yogurt, orange juice, Equal, milk, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Puree until well mixed.
- Pour into a large serving bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup strawberry slices.
- Chill until serving.
- (It does not say what to do with the juice so drink it or add it back inches Let me know what you did.).