Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A Women's Health Magazine recipe from the June 2014 issue
- 4 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 1⁄2 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- In a blender, combine peaches, coconut water, juice of one lime, honey and chipotle chili powder.
- Blend until smooth, then serve. Or, if desired, chill in the refrigerator until cold before serving.
- In a small bowl, stir Greek yogurt with juice of 1/2 lime until smooth. Swirl yogurt topping into soup and garnish with chopped mint or cilantro.