Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from the Junior League's Plantation Cookbook. Serve with your favorite crackers and cool, refreshing cocktails.
- 1 lb shrimp, boiled and peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mace
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup white wine
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Grind shrimp in a blender, turning off and on to make sure all shrimp are finely ground.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, mace, egg, and wine.
- Add butter, mixing well.
- Place in a lightly greased 2-cup mold or baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Chill; unmold and serve with crackers.