Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick and easy recipe, the shrimp can be prepared up to one day in advance. If you are unable to find hot Chinese mustard or simply want a sauce with less heat, substitute a spicy brown or dijon-style mustard.
- Combine water, wine, soy sauce and peppercorns in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add shrimp; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp are opaque.
- Drain well.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Combine sweet and sour sauce and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for shrimp.
Pick Your Chef Recipe...... I made one batch, I had to make 2 more...these are just wonderful, I knew I would love them before I even ate them! VERY hard to eat just a serving!!