Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chill time is not estimated in for this soup.
Make and share this Chilled Rhubarb and Strawberry Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rhubarb, sugar, salt and 1/2 cup water over medium heat until rhubarb is very tender and mixture starts to thicken.
- Set aside.
- In another saucepan mix strawberries and cinnamon.
- Blend together the cornstarch and the 1/4 cup water and add to strawberries.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add to rhubarb mixture.
- Blend together milk and sour cream and stir into rhubarb and strawberry mixture before serving.