Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very pretty salad for a high tea
Make and share this Chilled Pear and Rose Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries, rinsed
- 3 1⁄2 cups nectarines, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup rose petal, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup johnny jump-up blossoms, stems pinched off, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rose water
- Arrange berries and nectarines on a platter.
- Sprinkle flowers over fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar with rose flower water to taste. Spoon evenly over salad.