- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches (reserve one peach)
- 1⁄4 cup minced candied ginger
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, blend the peaches and ginger until smooth.
- Transfer peach mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the yogurt, milk, spices.
- Mix well.
- Dice the reserved peach.
- Stir in diced peaches.
- Chill soup until serving time.
- If desired, garnish with a small dollop of yogurt sprinkled with slivered candied ginger.