Refreshing during hot weather. Overripe peaches may be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the Riesling, cloves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, and brown sugar.
- 2Bring to a boil. Add the peaches, reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Add the orange and lemon slices. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove the cloves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, orange and lemon slices from the soup.
- 5Puree the soup in a blender or food processor (in small batches). Strain.
- 6Chill in the refrigerator.
- 7When the soup is chilled, add the cream and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Peach Soup With Riesling
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 41.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g