Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
I haven't made this yet but it looks delicious! and I LOVE peaches! :D
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham crackers, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin, powdered
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into pan, covering sides to for crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, puree 1 1/2 cup peaches. Mix with lime juice and microwave or heat over low flame until warm. Sprinkle gelatin on top.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Using electric mixer, or food processor, beat mixture at medium speed, adding cream cheese and milk.
- Pour mixture over baked crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Remove from pan, slice into individual pieces. Enjoy!
GREAT TASTING PIE, & now having made it, I know that I want to increase the amount of filling & use it in a DEEP DISH pie plate, either 9 1/2" or bigger! An absolute keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my teammates in Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #18]
mmm! this was a great and light peach pie! i will for sure make this again when summer comes around!
We liked this recipe...since I made it in the winter I had to use frozen peach slices. I think serving it in the summer with fresh peaches and topping it with a peach "sauce" would be awesome. My peach sauce is just a little peach preserves mixed with a few peach slices. I made for the Photo Tag game:)