Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is so yummy it's hard to stop at one serving. Use your favorite light dressing. Some 0 point veggies could be added if desired It's 5 Weight Watchers points per serving. Sorry, it's not core
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup reduced fat Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under running cold water; set aside.
- Spray a 10” nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; set over medium heat; add pistachios and garlic: cook, stirring constantly, until garlic is lightly browned, about 1 minute, remove from heat.
- Add orzo, grapes and dressing stir to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Boy, was this good! I love the toasted garlic in with the orzo. Tastes very sinful! Thanks for posting.