Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in the Chicago Tribune. I made this salad for lunch the next day. I wanted to share this with everyone. Hope you like the salad.
- 3 cups orzo pasta, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup ken's lite northern light Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare Orzo as directed on the box.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This was a very beautiful salad. I too, saw this in the newspaper and I thought it looked like it might be really good. It was good. But it wasn't spectacular. I guess "lite" things are never as tasty as full fat!!