Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Just started making cold soup a few yrs ago when my dil made a wonderful cold apple soup. I was hooked! Have tried several combo's and had several flops, but this one is from a Woman's Day recipe that I tweaked some...its really tasty! Cooking time is actually chilling time
Top Review by Ms B.
This is an incredible blend of cool and refreshing flavors. I prepared 1 serving of this soup for my own lunch and loved it on a very hot (over 100 degree) day. Thanks for posting.
- 2 cups orange juice, strained of pulp (fresh is best)
- 2 cups low-sodium tomato juice (don't use V-8 here)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 large lemon, juice of (fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley