Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make. Preparation time does not include chilling.
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Mix ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl
- In a large bowl, toss mushroom slices with vinaigrette.
- If you want you can garnish with a little parsley.
- Chill before serving.
These are good marinated mushrooms. Very lemony. I think next time I will cut back the lemon juice to 2 tbsp. I had to add close to a tsp of sugar. I added a chopped scallion, too. I will probably make these again. Thanx for sharing!