Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A beautiful refreshing treat, impressive for guests. Uses 3 berries and no cooking! You may substitute another berry for the blueberries.
- Set aside a few berries for garnish if desired.
- In a food processor or blender, blend strawberries and raspberries together.
- Add 1 cup of the yogurt and 1/4 cup of the cream or milk and blend a little more. It should be smooth, but not overmixed too fine.
- Remove into a pouring pitcher.
- Blend blueberries with remaining yogurt and cream/milk.
- Pour the first rosy mixture into shallow soup bowls (leaving some space for following step).
- Drizzle or swirl blueberry mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with berries and mint leaves if you wish.
- Serve immediately.
YUM!!! So creamy, tasted just like a smoothie. Served at a breakfast for dinner themed dinner party. Made with half and half instead of heavy crean
Very simple to prepare. it was very tasty, and I made the recipe as printed. I used plain yogurt, and milk. It made for a nice breakfast to start the day.