A beautiful refreshing treat, impressive for guests. Uses 3 berries and no cooking! You may substitute another berry for the blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside a few berries for garnish if desired.
- 2In a food processor or blender, blend strawberries and raspberries together.
- 3Add 1 cup of the yogurt and 1/4 cup of the cream or milk and blend a little more. It should be smooth, but not overmixed too fine.
- 4Remove into a pouring pitcher.
- 5Blend blueberries with remaining yogurt and cream/milk.
- 6Pour the first rosy mixture into shallow soup bowls (leaving some space for following step).
- 7Drizzle or swirl blueberry mixture on top.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with berries and mint leaves if you wish.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Morning Berry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 54.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g