Recipe by 5thCourse
A beautiful refreshing treat, impressive for guests. Uses 3 berries and no cooking! You may substitute another berry for the blueberries.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, slightly frozen
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt (or vanilla)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- powdered sugar
- mint leaf (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside a few berries for garnish if desired.
- In a food processor or blender, blend strawberries and raspberries together.
- Add 1 cup of the yogurt and 1/4 cup of the cream or milk and blend a little more. It should be smooth, but not overmixed too fine.
- Remove into a pouring pitcher.
- Blend blueberries with remaining yogurt and cream/milk.
- Pour the first rosy mixture into shallow soup bowls (leaving some space for following step).
- Drizzle or swirl blueberry mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with berries and mint leaves if you wish.
- Serve immediately.