Top Review by **Mandy**
I made this using freshly brewed espresso & recipe #185162, the eggnog is already quite sweet so didn't need to add extra sugar. I cheated & used cream in a can to top it. Yummo, this was delish!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve coffee in water.
- Add eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon;.
- whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream,.
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream.
- Notes: This recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.