1/1 Photo of Chilled Minted Zucchini Soup
Chilled soups make good summer eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan heat oil over medium-low heat until hot but not smoking and sauté one third of the zucchini, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- 2Add remaining zucchini and water and simmer until zucchini is very tender, about 15 minutes.
- 3Cool mixture slightly and in a blender puree in batches until smooth, transferring to a bowl.
- 4Stir in yoghurt, mint, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Chill soup, covered, at least until cold, about 6 hours, and up to 1 day (after that, it will lose its fresh taste).
- 6Before serving, season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Minted Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g