Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this thirst-quenching soup as a first course or an after-dinner treat. Pre-cut melon makes preparation a summer's breeze.
- 59.14 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 236.59 ml mint leaf
- 44.37 ml fresh lime juice
- 1064.65 ml honeydew melon
- 4.92 ml gingerroot
- Purée honeydew, mint, lime juice and ginger root in a blender until smooth (you may have to do this in batches).
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and refrigerate up to 2 days. Top each portion with 1 tablespoon of yogurt before serving. Garnish with slivered mint leaves if desired. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
This was pretty good, but WAAAAAY to much mint for our tastes. I'll make this again with less mint, as it is healthy and refreshing.