1/3 Photos of Chilled Mexican Coffee
Baby Kato's Note:
My version of mexican coffee on ice, I hope you will enjoy this drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brewed coffee, for ice cubes
- 1 cup brewed coffee, strong, chilled
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, finely ground
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream, large
- 1 ounce Kahlua, liquer
- whipped cream, garnish
- bittersweet chocolate, garnish
- 1 teaspoon chocolate, flaked (garnish)
- 2 coffee beans, chocolate, crushed (garnish)
- 1Pour one cup of coffee into ice cube tray and place in freezer until frozen.
- 2Mix the remaining cup of coffee with cayenne pepper and pour into a jar and chill in fridge, until the ice cubes are ready to use.
- 3Put three of the coffee ice cubes into blender, next add coffee, chocolate ice cream and Kahlua, puree until all the ice is crushed.
- 4If you prefer a thicker drink add more of the coffee ice cubes at this point until the desired thickness is achieved.
- 5Pour into a tall glass and garnish with chocolate whipped cream and sprinkle with bittersweet flaked chocolate and crushed chocolate covered coffee beans.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Mexican Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream