Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, cool chilled soup that is a great starter coarse for brunch or lunch. From Maxwell's, Stowe, VT.
- 6 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place half of the fruit mixture into the container of an electric blender; process until smooth; pour puree into a large bowl.
- Repeat with the remainder of the fruit mixture.
- Add more cinnamon and honey to taste.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
I gave this recipe 4 stars. I made this in my Culinary class. When I made this recipe I cut the recipe in half. Also when I made this recipe we were out of limes so our chef had me sub. a mix of fresh orange and lemon juice. Overall this was good and would be nice addition to a lite summer lunch. I'd make this again! Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)