My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped unpeeled tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and chopped unpeeled tomatoes
- 1/3 cup peeled seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 ears fresh corn, cooked
- 4 cups tightly packed sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup tightly packed trimmed watercress
- 3/4 lb cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1In food processor bowl, add 1/2 cup tomato and next 4 ingredients.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into a medium bowl; stir in 1 1/2 cups tomato and next 5 ingredients; set aside.
- 4Cut whole kernels from ears or corn to measure 2 cups.
- 5Combine corn, lettuce and watercress in a large bowl; toss well.
- 6Add tomato mixture, and toss gently to coat.
- 7Divide evenly among 4 serving plates; top each with lobster.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Lobster Salad With Basil-Lime Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 581.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g