Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup seeded and chopped unpeeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups seeded and chopped unpeeled tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup peeled seeded and diced cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 ears fresh corn, cooked
- 4 cups tightly packed sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup tightly packed trimmed watercress
- 3⁄4 lb cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- In food processor bowl, add 1/2 cup tomato and next 4 ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl; stir in 1 1/2 cups tomato and next 5 ingredients; set aside.
- Cut whole kernels from ears or corn to measure 2 cups.
- Combine corn, lettuce and watercress in a large bowl; toss well.
- Add tomato mixture, and toss gently to coat.
- Divide evenly among 4 serving plates; top each with lobster.
Great salad we enjoyed it...I added some jicama sliced up on top for some crunch.
For lobster lovers, this rocks! I did not use watercress, and served the salsa on bibb lettuce leaves. But I could see this salsa topped with any left over like chicken, duck, or steak slices...scallops, shrimp. Do that Naan, (#178020) as a scooper, sopper, or side. DH, salad dude says "yup"!