Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is just delicious if prepared right. It goes wit almost anyting and you can real taste all the flavors. When you first taste it, you will have an exploding sensation in your mouth.
- 6 chicken breasts (i prefer boneless and skinless)
- fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon bottled fresh garlic
- 1 large red onion
- 1 lemon, coarsly grated peel and juice of
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Stir wine with peel, 3tbs lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and salt in an oven dish that will just hold the chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Add Chicken, turn to coat with mixture.
- Thickly slice onion into rounds, then seperate into rings.
- Scatter over chicken.
- Seal with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Turn chicken and continue baking for another 40 mins.
- Remove from oven.
- Leaving the cover on, immediately refrigerate the entire dish until at least cold.
- Drain off liquid before serving.
- Sprinkle with chives.