1/2 Photos of Chilled Hearts of Palm With Asparagus and Coconut Lime Dressing
This is a chilled salad recipe that is included in a cookbook titled Chefs of Aloha: Favorite Recipes from the Top Chefs of Hawaii. It was attributed to the Manele Bay Hotel restaurant on the island of Lana'i, Hawaii.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 asparagus spears, blanched and chilled
- 1 lb hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1 japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup roasted macadamia nuts, chopped (garnish)
Coconut Lime Dressing
- 1In a large bowl combine asparagus, hearts of palm, cucumber and mixed baby greens.
- 2In a medium-size bowl combine coconut milk, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and honey. Stir with a wire whisk while slowly adding canola oil in a steady stream. Once all the oil is incorporated, season to taste with salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad, and toss gently.
- 3To serve, sprinkle macadamia nuts on each serving.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Hearts of Palm With Asparagus and Coconut Lime Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.6
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens
rice wine vinegar