2 hrs 36 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Georgia Girl's Note:
This looks lovely, tastes great, and is easy to make---what else could you ask for??? Try it, you'll like it!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini (about 6 inches long)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Steam the whole zucchinis for 6 minutes.
- 2Halve the zucchinis lengthwise and let cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Scoop out the center pulp and seeds leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell.
- 4Salt lightly, sprinkle with lemon juice, and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5Place the drained tuna in a small bowl and flake with a fork.
- 6Add the next nine ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 7Fill the chilled zucchini with the tuna mixture.
- 8Cover and chill for at least two hours before ser- ving.
- 9Garnish the plate with the parsley sprigs, cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Greek Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 920.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.7 g