Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely way to use Rubarb I serve it with Greek Yogurt
Make and share this Chilled Ginger Rhubarb recipe from Food.com.
- Place the rhubarb in a saucepan with the water and sugar, add the cinnamon sticks and ginger and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Strain the rhubarb and set aside.
- Boil the cooking liquid to reduce until very syrupy.
- Add the orange zest and juice.
- Pour over the rhubarb and chill well before serving.