Norahs Girl's Note:
A lovely way to use Rubarb I serve it with Greek Yogurt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the rhubarb in a saucepan with the water and sugar, add the cinnamon sticks and ginger and bring to the boil.
- 2Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, or until the rhubarb is tender.
- 3Strain the rhubarb and set aside.
- 4Boil the cooking liquid to reduce until very syrupy.
- 5Add the orange zest and juice.
- 6Pour over the rhubarb and chill well before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Ginger Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 51.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: