Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite recipe in our family. It tastes great!
- in a food processor or blender mix strawberries or other frozen fruit.
- Next add sugar, vanilla, and sour cream.
- Blend all thoroughly.
- Then add yogurt.
- Serve in dessert type dishes.
- May put on whipped cream and garnish with fruit.
- Also, cinnamon can be added to peaches, 1/4 teaspoons.
This is my favorite recipe from Riverside Cup of Tea. I lived on this during cancer treatments. Thank you so much for sharing...Amazing Dish
This is a wonderful summer soup. Can be made with all kinds of berries and fruits. It is also great using other flavorings besides vanilla. A tablespoon of the Davinci syrups of like flavor is great.