Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Extracted from Home & Decor for personal use only. A refreshing soup-based dessert with the goodness of fruits to pep up the taste buds
- Put all ingredients into a heavy-base pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Fill basin of water with ice cubes.
- Cool down the boiled ingredients in the ice bath prepared.
- Opt to garnish with berries and fruits as follows : kiwi, strawberries, oranges (cut into cubes); raspberries and blueberries.
- Soup should be chilled for minimum 1 hour before serving.