Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can frozen pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 can mandarin orange
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- In large bowl prepare pineapple juice concentrate according to package directions.
- Add orange juice concentrate, water, sugar, lemon juice and fruit.
- Spoon 3/4 cupful into each plastic cup.
- Place cups in pan and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 40-50 minutes before serving.
- Or place in microwave for approximately 15-20 seconds prior to serving.
I really loved these. I used a 15-oz can of mandarins and 20-oz can pineapple, assuming both were to be left undrained. Also, the strawberries were already sweetened so I omitted the 1 c. sugar. I would recommend adding that 1 c. water last- wait and see how much liquid is there first. I ended up leaving it out because it was very liquidy. I served it pretty slushy- I think if you let it get too thawed you would be drinking it. I highly recommend! With my changes I yielded 16 cups exactly. Thanks, Terri!