1/1 Photo of Chilled Fruit Cups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl prepare pineapple juice concentrate according to package directions.
- 2Add orange juice concentrate, water, sugar, lemon juice and fruit.
- 3Spoon 3/4 cupful into each plastic cup.
- 4Place cups in pan and freeze.
- 5Remove from freezer 40-50 minutes before serving.
- 6Or place in microwave for approximately 15-20 seconds prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Fruit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: