Recipe by MTpockets
Serve this refreshing treat as a snack, side dish or a light dessert. You can use any flavor of yogurt you'd like to add even more flavor. You can also use fresh fruit instead of frozen or use any kind of fruit you want. It's very versatile!
Top Review by Darkhunter
This was just wonderful. A beautiful summertime soup. Unfortunately, I didn't have strawberries (I swear I had some in fridge!), but did have cherries. Scrumptious!! Even my sister who doesn't like fruit so much said how good it was. Thnx for posting, MTpockets. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- sliced fresh strawberries (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor combine one carton of yogurt, peaches, strawberries, orange juice and nutmeg.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Stir in remaining yogurt and mix well.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries if desired and serve immediately.