Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this refreshing treat as a snack, side dish or a light dessert. You can use any flavor of yogurt you'd like to add even more flavor. You can also use fresh fruit instead of frozen or use any kind of fruit you want. It's very versatile!
- In a blender or food processor combine one carton of yogurt, peaches, strawberries, orange juice and nutmeg.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Stir in remaining yogurt and mix well.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries if desired and serve immediately.