Recipe by Ilysse
This is a really nice soup. Perfect for a hot summer day. Got it from Betty Crocker's New Choices Cookbook. Cook time reflects chill time, but you should never trust my prep times anyway.
- 236.59 ml potato, chopped
- 177.44 ml onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 7.39 ml curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 411.06 g can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1064.65 ml white fish fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt (fat free is ok)
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat potatoes, onion, broth, curry, garlic, and tomatoes to boiling in a saucepan.
- Stir frequently and break up tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to pot and bring back to a boil.
- Stir in fish and reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours or until cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve chilled.