1/1 Photo of Chilled Cucumber & Yoghurt Soup With Prawns
My favourite soup on a hot summers day-I just love this. The prep time doesn't include chilling which I think takes about 6 hours. The canned Asian chicken stock I used to use is no longer available, so Aussies note I now use the boxed liquid stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and deseed cucmbers-cut 2 into dice, and blend with the yoghurt, stock, sour cream, Tabasco and mint.
- 2Chill until very cold.
- 3Peel and deseed the remaining 1/2 cucmber and cut into small thin matchsticks.
- 5Before serving, saute prawns in the oil until they turn pink.
- 6Sprinkle with the salt and serve them in the chilled soup immediately.
- 7Serve the soup garnished with the strips of cucumber.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Cucumber & Yoghurt Soup With Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g