My favourite soup on a hot summers day-I just love this. The prep time doesn't include chilling which I think takes about 6 hours. The canned Asian chicken stock I used to use is no longer available, so Aussies note I now use the boxed liquid stuff.
- Peel and deseed cucmbers-cut 2 into dice, and blend with the yoghurt, stock, sour cream, Tabasco and mint.
- Chill until very cold.
- Peel and deseed the remaining 1/2 cucmber and cut into small thin matchsticks.
- Before serving, saute prawns in the oil until they turn pink.
- Sprinkle with the salt and serve them in the chilled soup immediately.
- Serve the soup garnished with the strips of cucumber.