Chilled Cucumber, Avocado and Shrimp Soup
- Wrap one half of the avocado in plastic wrap and set aside after cutting and pitting; peel the other half and cut into chunks.
- Place the avocado, cucumber, broth, yogurt, line juice and salt in the bowl of a blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until very cold.
- To serve, peel and dice the remaining avocado half, stir this into the soup along with the diced shrimp.
- Ladle the soup into 4 bowls; sprinkle with green onions and float a single shrimp on the top of of each bowl.