Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very tasty and refreshing! Serve either as a chillin' savory smoothie, -or- as a cool and delightful dip for chips, crackers, or veggies. Serving size is approximate; recipe from the California Milk Advisory Board.
- 1 cup milk (use less milk, only about half a cup, if serving as a dip)
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill (or 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill)
- snipped fresh dill, for garnish
- Whir all ingredients in electric blender until smooth and thick. Chill.
- Makes about two 9-oz. servings, -or- serves up to eight if used as a dip.
- Garnish with snipped fresh dill.