1/1 Photo of Chilled Cream of Celery Soup
Ridiculously easy and very refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan simmer water, celery, onion, and caraway seeds until celery is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- 2Cool mixture slightly and in a blender puree in batches until smooth, transferring to a bowl.
- 3Stir in buttermilk and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Chill soup, covered, at least until cold, about 6 hours, and up to 1 day (after that, it will lose its fresh taste).
- 5Before serving, season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Cream of Celery Soup
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g