Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy,easy,chilled crab dip for veggies or crackers. It never lasts long wherever I take it! It even tastes good with fat-free ingredients! I got this recipe from a cookbook-Lehi City Sesquicentennial Cookbook.
- 1 lb crabmeat or 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (or 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons)
- Shred the crab meat.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Stir until well blended.
- Add the shredded crab meat.
- Sprinkle the powdered ranch dressing mix on top. Stir until well combined.
- Chill in fridge for several hours.
- Serve with veggies and/or wheat crackers.
- Watch it dissapear!
Very, very good. I made this with fat free cottage cheese, and fat free sour cream, and we were VERY pleased with the smoothness and the flavor.