- 56.69 g jar instant coffee
- 236.59 ml hot milk
- 1892.0 ml chocolate ice cream
- 1892.0 ml vanilla ice cream
- 473.19 ml cream, whipped
- 473.19 ml soft vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee in hot milk. Let cool.
- Blend coffee with quarts of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and whipped cream until custard consistency.
- Place in punch bowl, chill in deep freeze, if possible.
- Before serving, add soft vanilla ice cream in center.
- Float whipped cream on top and sprinkle with nutmeg.