- 1 (2 ounce) jar instant coffee
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 quarts chocolate ice cream
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint cream, whipped
- 1 pint soft vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee in hot milk. Let cool.
- Blend coffee with quarts of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and whipped cream until custard consistency.
- Place in punch bowl, chill in deep freeze, if possible.
- Before serving, add soft vanilla ice cream in center.
- Float whipped cream on top and sprinkle with nutmeg.