Recipe by Miss Annie
Refreshing and creamy, served cold. You may make it ahead and refrigerate for several hours until ready to serve it.
Top Review by logikill32
this is very easy to make and makes a very nice appetizer. mixit up set it to cool and get on with the business of cooking everything else. I substituted tabasco green pepper sauce for the cayenne and it turned out quite nicely.
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon green chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt