Chilled Catfish and Crawfish Mould
- In a food processor, chop catfish and crawfish into a paste.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped catfish/crawfish, wine, parsley, lemon juice, and salt and stir well.
- Add hot sauce and Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Stir in the cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a mould (a fish-shaped one is nice), then refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Unmold onto an attractive serving platter with a bed of lettuce, sprinkle lightly with sweet paprika, and serve with crackers or bread rounds. Have a bottle of hot sauce nearby for those folks who'll want to sprinkle it on their servings.
- Note: a bit of roasted garlic, about 1/2 teaspoon, would also be good in this recipe.