Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing addition to summer menus.
Make and share this Chilled Cantaloupe Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fully ripe cantaloupe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel, seed and cube cantaloupe.
- Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in a blender or food processor; cover, and process until smooth.
- Transfer to large bowl. Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour. Garnish with mint or fruit if desired.