Recipe by Dusty Gold
I made this in the summer and the taste was amazing.
Top Review by msmia
One Million Stars! Just delightful! I admit to going overboard w/ the ginger (probably used ~ 1T) and didn't bother w/ the honeydew melon as we were trying to have a beautiful "orange" color on the table - but I wouldn't change it! the peppery ginger flavor really was the star of this stunning dish! Thanks!
- 1 cantaloupe, about 2 1/2 pounds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 peaches, cut in half,stone removed
- 1 honeydew melon, about 1/2 pound
- 1 sprig mint (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin and seeds from cantaloupe and dice the flesh.
- Cut peaches in half and remove stone.
- Place cantaloupe, peaches, ginger, tabasco sauce, cream cheese, and lime juice in a blender and puree until well blended.
- Strain if necessary.
- Garnish with honeydew melon and fresh mint.
- Serve in chilled bowls.