Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light. Per 1 cup serving: 193 calories, 4.9 g protein, 6.3 g fat, 29.9 carb, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Add broccoli to a large saucepan of boiling water; return to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute; pour cold water over broccoli; drain.
- In a large serving bowl, mix together the broccoli, pasta, and cabbage.
- Add garlic to a blender; process until minced.
- Add in vinegar and the next 4 ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- With blender running, add oil; process until blended.
- Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.