Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From June Atlanta Journal Constitution
- 4 cups strawberries
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lemon, sliced in 8 wedges
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Combine berries, sugar, water, lemon and cinnamon sticks in heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowel and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard lemon and cinnamon sticks.
- Puree remaining ingredients
- Pour in a bowel and wisk in yogurt.
- Chill for several hours to meld flavors.