- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ginger ale
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put strawberries into the container of an electric blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Add in the ginger ale, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; cover and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl; add in sour cream; whisk until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until chilled.