Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This quick & easy soup, from the Millcroft Inn, would make a good introduction to a Mexican fiesta - OLE!!!
- Place the sugar and 1 cup of water in a pot and simmer,stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved; set aside & allow to cool.
- Remove the flesh from the avocadoes and place in a food processor.
- Add the juice of 2 limes and the sour cream and pulse in the processor until smooth; season to taste with salt& freshly ground pepper and reserve.
- In a separate container, mix together the reserved stock syrup (from step 1), 2nd cup of water, tequila, Tabasco and juice from 4 limes.
- Combine the avocado mixture and the stock mixture to make the soup and chill for several hours.