- 1 large avocado, peeled,pitted and sieved to make 1 cup
- 1 cup chicken broth, heated to boiling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- white pepper
- cayenne pepper
- fresh chives or dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the hot broth to the sieved avocado.
- Mix well and strain again through a sieve.
- Combine the cream and wine.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and white pepper, and just a small touch of cayenne.
- Add to the avocado mixture and blend well.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator and chill well.
- Chop the chives or dill and sprinkle on the individual servings of soup just before serving.