Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is a great solution for those hot summer days. The avocado poses a truly unique taste and the red pepper gives it just the right amount of tang.
- Slice the avocados lengthwise into fourths.
- Press through a sieve into a mixer bowl.
- Add the water, milk and lemon juice gradually, beating until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the seasoned salt, pepper sauce and tomato.
- Chill, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Spoon into soup bowls.
- Top with the lemon slices.
Update: I make this in the food processor today, first put in the avocado, then the water and milk, and it came out like butter soup.. in a good way. It was really creamy and really smooth. On occasion I toss in a little finely chopped cilantro. Delicioso