Recipe by KelBel
A light, filling cold salad. Perfect for a picnic or bbq. Great for a hot summer night.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large roma tomato, diced
- 1 large green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk oil, rice wine vinegar, salt, oregano and cumin together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add avocado and toss gently to coat. Add rice, black beans, tomato and green onions; mix gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve.